Saturday, January 26, 2013

The West Indies mission president called us and asked if we could enter the MTC earlier.  He indicated that he was having a couple leave the mission and needed us there as soon as possible.  We have changed our departure date to Monday February 11 moving it up one month.  We are quickly getting ready with just two weeks to finish up.  The next big hurdle is to tell the Ute Tribe that I am leaving and to have them accept Rob Cottle in my absence.  The project is at the stage where Rob would normally take over and I would be available but in the background.  The tribe has relied on my full participation over the past several years and I am a bit anxious on how they will take the news.  Rob and I have a verbal agreement on our relationship during our mission.  I hope to have that signed by both of us next week.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Joe and Netty, it is so cool that you guys went to the West Indies, it sounds like it would be fun, but like alot of things could happen. I hope everything is going well, especially with the transfer. I just wanted to thank you guys again for all your kindness and love you have shown us. Letting us stay at your home numerous times, overpaying us to work on "the property", it helpeed me in more ways than one. It was very enjoyable as well. You guys are amazing and I know Kandis and Anthony are very 'happy' you informed the ward of them moving in *wink*. I think it will help them though. Thanks again for all you do and I hope everything goes smoothly.
    Kogan

    ReplyDelete